- If you have trouble seeing web pages
These tips were provided by the US Social Security Administration
- If you are looking for mouse and keyboard alternatives
- Speech recognition software such as Dragon allows a user to navigate around a website through voice commands.
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing
- Volume Controls – Every device such as a computer, tablet, or mobile device has the ability to adjust the volume. Additionally, videos and audio presentations have their own individual volume controls within their media players. Adjusting both your device’s volume and your media player’s volume can make the listening experience more enjoyable.
If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, please contact us for assistance.